- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This article collects the primary resources to get connected to the Ed-Fi community and get started with Ed-Fi technology.
General Public Information
- The ed-fi.org website has general information about the Ed-Fi Alliance and its initiatives.
- The site you are viewing is called ETKB. This site contains technical and end-user documentation for Ed-Fi technology and products.
Create an Ed-Fi Account (Free!)
- Much of the Ed-Fi documentation and code are open-source and available to the public.
- However, access to some resources and products require a free account.
- See the article Create an Ed-Fi Account for details.
Technology Quick Start
- Want to get hands-on with the technology? The Starter Kit site (login required) has a wealth of Quick Start material, much of which can be done without deep familiarity with Ed-Fi technology or its underlying technology stack.
Other Useful Links
- Are you a technologist looking to dive into the code? See the Code & Developer Resources article in this site for details, including links to Ed-Fi open-source code. Or visit the Products & Technology page for links to product and technical documentation.
- Are you looking for Ed-Fi standards, including our data exchange standards? See the Ed-Fi Standards article in this site for links to our published standards material, and the Community & Governance article if you'd like to get involved in the standards-setting process.