- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Image RemovedImage Added
Version 1.0 of Data Checker is now available for download. Please use the slack channel (users-data-checker) for bug and support requests and to keep up with any new updates.
Data Checker is a solution for automating Ed-Fi ODS. Level 2 data validations. It consists of 3 parts.
- A .NET Core web application that allows for scheduling, organization, and sharing of SQL-based data extractions, including (but not limited to) level 2 validations in the Ed-Fi ODS.
- A public sharing site where Ed-Fi community members can upload and download collections of Level 2 data validations written for various versions of the Ed-Fi ODS.
- The initial collections of these Level 2 validation rules for version 3.x the ODS database.
- Current: https://github.com/Ed-Fi-Exchange-OSS/DataChecker
- Older version: https://github.com/Ed-Fi-Alliance/Ed-Fi-X-DataChecker (Ed-Fi License required)
- Overview and User Instructions: Data Checker Overview and User Guide (Google docs)
- Installation Instructions: Data Checker Installation Instructions (Google docs)
- Background information: Ed-Fi SIG: Open Source Rules Engine and Validation API
- By: Michael and Susan Dell Foundation & Ed-Fi Community members
- License terms: Apache 2.0
- Released: November 10, 2020
At a Glance
Version: Tech Suite 3 & 2
For: ODS/API v3.x, v2.x