- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This site contains early community-submitted proposals for data exchange standards registered with the Ed-Fi Alliance for community and public review.
For more information on the role and scope of Working Drafts, please consult the Ed-Fi Standards Development Process.
Active Ed-Fi Working Draft Documents
The Ed-Fi Alliance is actively soliciting input on the following working drafts:
- ED-FI WORKING DRAFT 1 - ASSESSMENT ROSTER
- ED-FI WORKING DRAFT 2 - LEARNING APP ACTIVITY
- ED-FI WORKING DRAFT 3 - DIGITAL EQUITY COLLECTION
- ED-FI WORKING DRAFT 4 - ATTENDANCE CODES TO SUPPORT EXPANDED INSTRUCTIONAL MODELS
Community feedback is critical to the standards development process, and the Alliance welcomes feedback from anyone.
The primary mechanism for feedback is via the Ed-Fi Alliance general project in the Ed-Fi Tracker. Licensees can submit working draft feedback by clicking this link (login required). Licensees and the general public can view existing feedback here: https://tracker.ed-fi.org/projects/EDFI/ (login not required). When entering a feedback ticket, please reference the Working Draft number, change, or specific fix on which you are commenting, if applicable.
If you need an account for the Tracker, please go to http://www.ed-fi.org/access-request/ (note the Technical Community Guidelines if you are curious about what Ed-Fi Alliance services you can access).
Community discussion is also welcome via Ed-Fi Slack.
Quick Links to Ed-Fi Standards Materials
- Ed-Fi Standards Development Process - explains how Ed-Fi technical standards are developed
- Ed-Fi Data Exchange Standards Home - final, approved standards
- Ed-Fi RFC Home - formal drafts of standards out for community review ("request for comment")
- Ed-Fi Working Draft Home68068735 - early, community-submitted proposals