- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This section provides an overview of what's new in the latest version of the Sample Data Generator.
Updates and Improvements in SDG v1.1
- Support for Ed-Fi Data Standard v3.1
- Fix added to include required Namespace value in v2.2 Assessment sample data
- Fix added to remove duplicate AssessedGradeLevel values in v2.2 Assessment sample data
Updates and Improvements in SDG v1.0
- Support for Ed-Fi Data Standards v2.0, v2.2 and v3.0
- Multiple data standard version support in a single distribution
Updates and Improvements in SDG v0.8
- Model transfer students
- Implement seed data output
- Add mutator framework
- Create initial set of evolver mutators to change student address, phone number, class period, and more over time
- Create initial set of error mutators to simulate data entry errors such as transposing birth date information, munging area code, and similar