Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

The Student Performance Profile is not directly related to any Ed-Fi Interchange. Rather, it's a randomly generated set of parameters assigned to each student to generally outline their performance in school. Many generators make use of the student's performance profile to generate data about the student.

Rules

The StudentPerformanceProfile currently contains a single value — the PerformanceIndex — which is described as follows:

  • Value between 0.0 and 1.0 (inclusive)
  • 0.0 = lowest performing student; 1.0 = highest performing student
  • Follows a normal distribution (i.e. bell-shaped curve) where μ= 0.5, σ=1/6
  • Ensures 99.7% of the distribution falls between our interval of 0.0 and 1.0; the remaining 0.3% is truncated

Contents

  • No labels