The Ed-Fi ODS / API Client SDK source code is contained in an Ed-Fi repository called Ed-Fi-ODS-API-SDK.
Follow these steps to download the repository archive and extract it:
- Navigate to GitHub and select the appropriate version of the source code:
- Latest Stable Release (v2.5):
- Latest Daily Source: https://github.com/Ed-Fi-Alliance/Ed-Fi-ODS-API-SDK/tree/development
- Download the repository archive to your local drive.
- In Windows Explorer, right-click on the downloaded ZIP files and select “Properties.” On the General tab, press the Unblock button to allow the contents of the contained scripts to execute properly.
- In Windows Explorer, right-click on the downloaded ZIP file and select Extract All… Enter “C:\” for the target folder. The ZIP files contain an embedded folder ending in “-188.8.131.52” (i.e., C:\Ed-Fi-ODS-API-SDK-184.108.40.206).
- After the extractions are complete, rename the folder to remove the “-220.127.116.11” from the folder name (i.e., C:\Ed-Fi-ODS-API-SDK).